Modern twists on time-honoured favourites.
Risotto with peppers, sturgeon, prawns and rocket
What you need
- [ ] 300 g Riserva 1856 Carnaroli Rice
- [ ] 200 g fresh prawns
- [ ] 200 g fresh sturgeon diced
- [ ] 100 g peppers cut into strips and stewed in butter
- [ ] 80 g grated Parmesan cheese
- [ ] 50 g butter
- [ ] 1 l hot vegetable stock
- [ ] 1 glass dry white wine
- [ ] 1 tbsp. chopped shallot
- [ ] 1 tbsp. chopped herbs (thyme
- [ ] marjoram
- [ ] parsley)
- [ ] 1 little bunch of rocket
Proposed by: Annamaria Leoni
How to prepare:
Risotto with peppers, sturgeon, prawns and rocket: in a heavy bottomed saucepan soften the shallot in the butter. Add the risotto and stir to coat. Add the wine and let it evaporate. Add a ladleful of hot stock and cook until it has been absorbed. Continue adding stock in this manner.
After 8-9 minutes add to the prawns, sturgeon and peppers. Continue adding the stock as necessary until the risotto is cooked. Remove from the heat and stir through the Parmesan and chopped herbs. Divide between 4 warmed plates and garnish with rocket. Serve the risotto with peppers, sturgeon and prawns.