Modern twists on time-honoured favourites.
Seasonal vegetables risotto
What you need
- [ ] 250 g Gran Gallo Arborio Risotto rice
- [ ] 150 g fresh ricotta cheese
- [ ] 240 sieved tomatoes
- [ ] 60 g broad beans
- [ ] 60 g fresh peas
- [ ] 40 g small carrots
- [ ] 20 g small courgettes
- [ ] 4 tbs. extravirgin olive oil
- [ ] 4 leaves of fresh basil finely chopped
- [ ] salt
Proposed by: Aimo and Nadia Moroni
How to prepare:
Seasonal vegetables risotto: boil the peas and broad beans for a few minutes. Finely chop the courgettes and carrots into julienne strips. Boil the rice in salted water for 12 minutes.
Remove from heat, first add oil and ricotta, then the tomatoes, peas, broad beans, courgettes and carrots. Season to taste, garnish your seasonal vegetables risotto with fresh basil and serve.