RICE CREAMED WITH OLIVE OIL SERVED WITH TURBOT FINS AND A SALAD OF YOUNG LEAVES
Recipe Created By:
What you will need
- 350 g Riso Gallo Carnaroli Risotto Rice
- 100 g parmigiano-reggiano Parmesan, grated
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 glass aromatic white wine
- 500 ml light meat stock
- 1 lemon
- 150 g turbot fins, cleaned
- 6 purple artichokes, cleaned, cut into thin strips and placed in water with lemon juice added
- 1 tbsp. capers, washed to remove salt and finely chopped with a little fresh majoram
- extra virgin olive oil
- white pepper, freshly ground
How to prepare:
Soften the onion in a heavy-based, high-sided pan. Add the rice, stirring for about a minute over a gentle heat until it is well-coated and starting to change colour. Pour in the wine and evaporate off while continuing to stir, then add the boiling hot stock a little at a time.
Heat a little oil to a high heat in a saucepan and quickly fry the turbot fins and half the artichokes for a few minutes.When the risotto is cooked ‘al dente’, beat to a creamy consistency with the parmigiano-reggiano Parmesan, a drizzle of oil, the turbot mixture and, if necessary, a little stock (the risotto should be fairly creamy).
Prepare a salad with the baby salad leaves and remaining artichokes. Season with a dressing of lemon juice, finely chopped capers and a pinch of parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
Arrange the salad on top of the rice and drizzle with cold oil and a little grated lemon rind.