Riso Gallo is the first international brand in the sector to have undertaken the production of rice from sustainable agriculture, making their premium best-selling risotto rices – Gallo Traditional Risotto, Arborio and Carnaroli – fully Sustainable.
Take a look at our Sustainability Charter booklet to see how we’re changing things for the better…
Riso Gallo & Albini 'Off the grain' collaboration
Eco-Design and Circular Economy
GOOD FOR THE PLANET
GREAT FOR THE PALATE...
OUR PROMISE IS GOOD...
- From Sustainable Agriculture: following the prestigious international FSA / SAI Platform and SRP protocols as certified by top auditors Control Union and Preferred by Nature. Find out more at www.risogallo.it
- Kosher and Halal certified.
- 100% Italian rice
- 100% Manufactured and packed in Italy
- 100% Italian family owned business for 6 generations
- The authentic Italian Maestro of Risotto since 1856
- Big R&D centre and rice breeding division
- Top quality certified IFF, ISO and BRC
- More than 100 farmers subscribing to our CARTA del Riso Gallo protocol
- Supportive supplier community sharing mutual knowledge and financial support through dedicated PLUS ADVANCE platform www.plusadvance.com
- Strong relationships with our communities to enhance and support our rice culture
- 100% made in Italy; 2 factories in Robbip
- Life Cycle Assessment studies through University of Milan identify concrete actions to reduce environmental impact of rice cultivation
- Eco designed pack; recyclable plastics, fsc carton
- The One and Only introducing authentic rice products from certified sustainable farming
- The One and Only introducing recyclable plastics in vacuum packs
- The first brand introducing Basmati from sustainable farming in Europe, according to the SRP protocol and certified by an external auditor.