Recipe Created By:
What you will need
- 400g Riso Gallo Arborio Risotto Rice
- 100g Micro – Planed Parmesan
- 4 eggs beaten
- teaspoon quality truffle oil Filling Mix
- 50g Micro – Planed 36 month aged Parmesan
- 10g finely diced black truffle
- Salt to taste
How to prepare:
In boiling salted water, add olive oil and risotto rice. Cook For 10 minutes. When the Timer has 30 seconds left, beat eggs and fold parmesan through. When Timer goes off, drain rice and fold egg mix. Spread thinly and chill.
Ball 1 TBSP of Rice Mix. Create a well and add 3/4 tsp of filling mix. Roll into a ball, add to grease proofed tray. Set to chill.
Deep fry for colour – Oven (Pre – Heated to 200oc) for 3 minutes.
Serve with pesto mayonnaise and generous amounts of Parmesan.