RISOTTO DI ORTO E DI MARE
Recipe Created By:
What you will need
- 300 g Carnaroli Risotto Rice
- 2 scorpion fish, filleted
- 500 ml stock (prepared by boiling 1 courgette
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1 celery stick
- a bouquet garni
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ fennel
- the scorpion fish bones and heads
- 90 g extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g Savoy cabbage
- the green part of 2 courgettes, cut into cubes
- 2 carrots, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, cut very thinly
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, skinned
- 4 basil leaves
How to prepare:
Heat 50 g oil in a heavy-based pan, add the onion and Savoy cabbage, finely shredded, then the courgettes and carrots.
Fry gently until the vegetables soften, then add the rice.
Add the filtered boiling hot stock gradually and stir continuously with a wooden spoon until the rice is cooked. Meanwhile, heat 20 g oil in a frying pan and cook the tomatoes, squashing them with a fork.
Cut the scorpion fish fillets into 2 cm squares and add to the tomatoes.
Season with salt and pepper, add the basil and cook covered for 3 minutes.
When the risotto is cooked ‘al dente’, adjust seasoning, add the fish mixture and beat to a creamy consistency with a drizzle of oil.