VEGETARIAN RICE SALAD
Recipe Created By:
What you will need
- 300g Riso Gallo Sustainable Basmati rice
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 15g Essential Cuisine Chermoula Seasoning
- 16g Essential Cuisine Light Vegetable Stock mix
- 1litre water
- 300g feta cheese, cut into 1cm pieces
- 100g cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
- 100g sun blush tomatoes, cut into dice
- 100g edamame beans, shelled
- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 8g Essential Cuisine Vegetable Mirepoix Glace
- Freshly ground pepper & sea salt
- 150g toasted pumpkin seeds
- Finely chopped chives
How to prepare:
Gently fry the rice in the oil in a suitable pan, stir in the EC Chermoula Seasoning and continue gently cooking for 2 minutes.
Add the stock mix and the water, bring to the boil and simmer until the Gallo Sustainable Basmati rice is cooked as per the instructions.
Drain and cool on a tray in the fridge.
In a suitable bowl, gently mix the cooked rice, feta, beetroot, tomato and beans.
Blend together the lemon juice, oil and the EC Vegetable Mirepoix Glace, mix through the salad.
Season to your taste with freshly ground pepper and sea salt.
Spoon into a serving dish and sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds and chives.
Your Gallo Rice Salad with Feta, Beetroot, Sun Blush Tomato and Pumpkin seeds is now ready to serve.