SALMON POKE BOWL
Recipe Created By:
What you will need
- 450g Riso Gallo Carnaroli Risotto rice
- 120ml rice vinegar
- 45g sugar
- 15g salt
Salmon and garnish
- 500g salmon, skinned & cut into medium dice
- 25g Essential Cuisine Peanut Free Satay Seasoning
- 5g dried ground seaweed
- 150g carrots, peeled & cut into julienne
- 30g rice vinegar
- 30g sugar
- 30g water
- 8g Essential Cuisine Peanut Free Satay Seasoning
- 150g edamame beans
- 100g red cabbage, very finely sliced & marinated with 5ml olive oil
- 100g spring onion, finely sliced
- 100g radish, finely sliced
How to prepare:
In a small saucepan over a high heat, add 30g of rice vinegar, water, sugar and Essential Cuisine Peanut Free Satay Seasoning. Bring to the boil, cooking until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat, add the carrots and leave to pickle until needed.
In a preheated oven at 200c. Place a tray in & get really hot. Remove from the oven and place the Essential Cuisine Peanut Free Satay Seasoning on, stir around to tray to cook out the seasoning. Place in a medium bowl with the salmon and seaweed. Leave until needed.
Wash the Riso Gallo Sustainable Carnaroli rice for 4 minutes, place in a pan with 540ml water. Leave to stand for 30 minutes, then bring to the boil, put a lid on, reduce to a simmer for 8-9 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Place the vinegar, sugar and salt in a small saucepan over a high heat, until the sugar has dissolved. Now pour over the rice and leave to cool completely.
Arrange the rice in 10 serving bowls, then the rest of the ingredients and serve.